Cookies... Makes Sense to Me!


No recipe tonight (tomorrow... fingers crossed!) but I just had to share this perfectly logical line of reasoning I found on Jen's latest post on Juanita's Cocina (Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies…and How Big is TOO Big for a Cookie?):


How big is too big for a cookie?
I’m of the mind that there is no such thing as a cookie that’s too big.
I mean, think about it.
If you can’t finish it at one sitting, you’ll still have more cookie later.
If you can’t fit it in one hand, that means a double-fisted cookie experience.
If your mouth can’t fit around the cookie to take a bite, you can break off custom bite-sized pieces.
More cookie=always a good thing.

I agree! Do you?

Be sure to take a look at Jen's post for Levain Cookies, or if peanut butter's more your thing try Carla's latest: Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies! Caramel fiends (I'm looking at you, Dad) will appreciate the Alfajores from Family Foodie as well.

What's your favourite cookie?
You have just read the article entitled Cookies... Makes Sense to Me!. Please read the article from Emilija the sweet Estsin About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://emilija-thesweetestsin.blogspot.com/2012/09/cookies-makes-sense-to-me.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Emilija the sweet Estsin